This holiday version of the Chartreuse Swizzle cocktail delivers the same classic pineapple essence with a holiday flare. The chartreuse swizzle is normally a cool and sophisticated summer beverage. In lieu of the tiki look, I’ve made a few festive garnish modifications to give those winter wonderland vibes.
Table of Contents
Chartreuse Swizzle Holiday Edition
- 1 1/4 oz Green Chartreuse
- 1/2 oz Velvet Falernum
- 3/4 oz Lime juice
- 1 oz Pineapple Juice
- Crushed Ice For garnish
- 3 Cranberries For garnish
- 1 sprig Thyme For garnish
- 1 pinch Nutmeg Freshly Grated
- 1 sprig Mint Fresh
- Chill glassware in advance.
- Add liquid ingredients to a shaker. Fill with ice and shake vigorously for 20-30 seconds.
- Pour shaken ingredients into a chilled Tom Collins or double old-fashioned. Fill to the top with crushed ice. Add a sprig of mint, pineapple, and freshly grated nutmeg. Serve.
- Create the cranberry and thyme garnish, using a cocktail pick to hold together. Serve.
From recipes using locally sourced ingredients and terroir-centric cooking, craft cocktails, to the latest in tech and home DIY projects, Michael yearns to share his learned and found knowledge of the world.