This holiday version of the Chartreuse Swizzle cocktail delivers the same classic pineapple essence with a holiday flare. The chartreuse swizzle is normally a cool and sophisticated summer beverage. In lieu of the tiki look, I’ve made a few festive garnish modifications to give those winter wonderland vibes.
Table of Contents
If you can’t find Green Chartreuse or are looking for an alternative option, check out the list of Chartreuse Alternatives for ideas.
Chartreuse Swizzle Holiday Edition
- 1 1/4 oz Green Chartreuse
- 1/2 oz Velvet Falernum
- 3/4 oz Lime juice
- 1 oz Pineapple Juice
- Crushed Ice For garnish
- 3 Cranberries For garnish
- 1 sprig Thyme For garnish
- 1 pinch Nutmeg Freshly Grated
- 1 sprig Mint Fresh
- Chill glassware in advance.
- Add liquid ingredients to a shaker. Fill with ice and shake vigorously for 20-30 seconds.
- Pour shaken ingredients into a chilled Tom Collins or double old-fashioned. Fill to the top with crushed ice. Add a sprig of mint, pineapple, and freshly grated nutmeg. Serve.
- Create the cranberry and thyme garnish, using a cocktail pick to hold together. Serve.
- About the Author
- Latest Posts
I strive to paint vivid landscapes with my words, bringing the magic of far-off lands and enchanting aromas to life for my readers. Combine passion for exploration and the art of gastronomy in an unending ode to the senses. When I’m not traversing the globe, I find solace in the earth beneath my fingertips, tending to my garden and working on projects around my verdant oasis. MK Library serves as a beacon, guiding fellow travelers and homebodies alike to embrace sustainability, nurturing both our planet and our souls with purpose. Full Bio.