MK Library is in hiring mode. If you don’t see a job that fits but still think that your creativity and experience are what we need to get our company to the next level, help us create an opening for you! Check out what we are looking for, and let us know how you can add value.
Social Media Assistant
The ideal social media and blogging assistant will help in day to day operations on a part-time basis.
This is for MK Library / @themklibrary, producing lifestyle content as a blogger and social media influencer.
Work location will vary from an in-home office, remote from your home, to on-site locations for various campaigns.
Pay range and benefits:
- Pay ranges from $18 to $22 per hour for part-time.
- Paid travel for campaigns
- Flexible schedule
- Unlimited time off and sick days
- Paid training
Who we are looking for:
- You take pride in creating a top-notch content strategy for social media
- You have mastered the art of producing unique content to generate interest and inspire loyal followers
- You are a restless creative constantly looking for ways to engage with an audience
- You are an extrovert who loves to take part in content creation or perhaps more of an introvert who enjoys analytics and data-driven strategies behind the creative side
- You are willing to take the initiative when required
- You are highly organized and quick to adapt to changing industry technologies and needs
- You have a passion for writing about a diverse range of topics from the world of food, travel, tech, and sustainability
If you can answer most of these questions (or even better, all of them) with a yes, don’t wait! Send your cover letter and examples with your previous work, and we’ll get back to you!
Skills and expertise that stand out:
- Basic understanding of HTML, design, and color theory
- Social media platforms and their business suites: Instagram, Facebook, Pinterest, Reddit, TikTok
- Photography with DSLR/Mirrorless cameras
- Reel/Shorts video creation
Core values in an ideal job candidate:
- Ethical corporate responsibility
- Environmental sustainability
- Community impact
- Inclusion and equality for all
- Personal well-being and growth
- Commitment to positive action
Typical job responsibilities:
- Increase engagement on social platforms.
- Implement marketing strategies.
- Update existing blog content and assist in creating new content.
- Research topics.
- Assist in producing photo and video content for campaigns.
- Support in executive tasks.
Your open application should contain a CV and cover letter written in English.
Note: this job mainly involves speaking in English for an international audience and requires mastery of the English language both in written and speaking form. This job also requires going on difficult hikes and other outdoor activities for content creation.
MK Library is an equal opportunity employer. We seek applicants of diverse backgrounds and hire without regard to race, color, gender, religion, national origin, ancestry, citizenship, disability, age, sexual orientation, or any other characteristic protected by law.
Read about MK of MK Library.