With a dreadfully-delightful combination of Jägermeister and tequila, the Fright Night in the Grove cocktail utilizes the bright citrus flavors of freshly-squeezed grapefruit juice to create a deliciously vibrant cocktail.
I found the longer aged tequilas such as anejos to bring a bit more balance to the Jägermeister to keep the cocktail full flavored and not so overpowering. With a hint of simple syrup, this is an incredibly lively cocktail for being so close to the grave.
Table of Contents
Fright Night in the Grove Cocktail
- 2 ounces Jägermeister
- 1/2 ounce Tequila anejo
- 1/2 ounce Simple syrup
- 1 ounce Grapefruit juice fresh
- 1 Grapefruit slice
- Add all ingredients to a cocktail shaker.
- Fill the shaker with crushed ice and shake vigorously for 15 seconds.
- Strain into an old-fashioned glass with fresh crushed ice.
- Garnish with a grapefruit slice and serve.
Pin this recipe!
From recipes using locally sourced ingredients and terroir-centric cooking, craft cocktails, to the latest in tech and home DIY projects, Michael yearns to share his learned and found knowledge of the world.