Make your kids love breakfast! EASY TO USE – INSTRUCTIONS
1. Use cooking sprays or used a pastry brush to brush oil on it.
2. Heat the nonstick pan and the mold for about 30 seconds.
3. Crack egges,place an yolk in each eye.
4. Pour the egg whites into the rest of the mold.Cook for 30 seconds on medium heat.
5. Pour about 2 tablespoons of water into the pan.
6. Cover with a lid.
7. Wait for about 2 minutes before you slide the egg from the pan onto a plate.
Start your day with a fried side of fun Make your kids love breakfast! They add a bit of whimsy to egg and pancake dishes.