A basket so large and impressive it garners more accolades than almost anything else we sell. It includes these spectacular, memorable specialties:
- Boschetto al Tartufo Bianchetto: A sheep’s milk cheese from Tuscany studded with white truffle shavings. (6.5 oz)
- Provolone Piccante: We love how a spicy Provolone complements cured meats. (7.5 oz)
- Mountain Gorgonzola: From Lombardy comes the only authentic Gorgonzola. (7.5 oz)
- Grana Padano 24-Month: A hard cheese from the Po Valley. (7.5 oz)
- Piave: Skilled artisans handcraft this true delicacy from the Po Valley! (7.5 oz)
- Italian Honey: A trendy, wonderful cheese accompaniment. (4.23 oz)
- Italian Tuna by Callipo: This authentic Italian tuna show what heights tuna can reach. (2.8 oz)
- Soppressata: A course grind salami characterized by a hearty flavor. (8 oz)
- Sliced Speck : Hailing from Northern Italy, Recla’s Speck is a flavorsome and aromatic cured meat thanks to the juniper, laurel and rosemary seasoning (3 oz)
- Taralli: A treat from Italy makes a great snack anytime but especially with a glass of wine (8.8 oz)
- Eggplant Caponata: Traditional Sicilian antipasto. Perfect with meats or as bruschetta. (9.3 oz)
- Canestrelli Cookies: Traditional Genovese cookies made by Panarello. (3.2 oz)
- 100% Italiano Extra Virgin Olive Oil: One of Italy’s most sought after export items, there is no substitute for a great EVOO. (8.45 fl oz)
- Balsamic Vinegar of Modena: Perfect for salads and marinades or whenever you need a touch of acidity in your dishes (8.45 fl oz)
- Gift Presentation: Hand assembled in a woven basket, finished with an elegant dark brown ribbon.
Any item temporarily out of stock will be substituted with a similar item of equal value.
Ships expedited in an insulated package to ensure freshness
All igourmet.com Gift Baskets are filled with only premium quality items you will be proud to give
Send a basket of wonderful cheeses, sweets and more
All items produced in Italy
Beautifully packed in a woven basket.